Boards & Commissions
Applying for a Position
If you would like to join a board or commission please print out this application or pick an application up at City Hall, located at 137 10th Street. Applications should be returned to City Hall or emailed to Julie Franklin.
The citizens of Steamboat Springs are invited to apply to serve on the following city boards, commissions and committees:
Parks & Recreation Commission
- One alternate position (two-year term).
- Members of this Commission receive a Howelsen Hill ski pass.
- Applications must be submitted by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, July 31, 2018.
Yampa Valley Airport Commission
- Seat 8 (four-year term). Must be a resident of Routt County and have knowledge of and interest in the maintenance and improvement of air transportation for the Yampa Valley, have an understanding of the economic issues related to the YVRA and the Steamboat Springs Airport, and have the ability to be a proactive representative of the two airports to the community served.
- Applications must be submitted by July 31, 2018.
- For more information, please visit the Yampa Valley Airport Commission page.
The city relies upon the dedicated volunteer efforts of numerous members of our boards and commissions to gather information and make recommendations regarding specific city activities.