View Our Maps
Click to Home

Go To Search
Reporting Animal Issues
To report an animal complaint or animal emergency, please call (970) 879-1144.  Please note that Animal Control Officers cannot be dispatched from the Routt County Humane Society Animal Shelter.

To report lost or missing pets, please notify the Routt County Humane Society's Animal Shelter at (970) 879-7247.  Given them the description of your pet, their name and your contact information.