Procurement & Contracting
The Procurement & Contracting Division provides a centralized system for administering bidding and procurement of goods, services, and construction in compliance with federal, state, and local law. Goods purchased are of a wide variety ranging from everyday supplies to customized and complex equipment.
Current Bid & RFP Listing
In the spirit of continuous improvement, The City of Steamboat Springs is no longer hosting nor receiving Procurement solicitations on the City website, and has instead partnered with the Rocky Mountain E-Purchasing Group to publish solicitations and we welcome your participation and cooperation. Please visit Bidnetdirect.com for more information on how you can participate.
If you would like to continue to receive notifications about Bid/RFP/RFQ postings from The City of Steamboat Springs directly via email or SMS, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add your information to our distribution list.
Solar RFP - McKinstry
McKinstry has been contracted by the City of Steamboat Springs to design, install, commission, and monitor solar installations financed through an energy performance contract. McKinstry is soliciting proposals from a qualified contractor/vendor who can complete the scope of work detailed herein.
- Steamboat Regional EPC Project - Solar RFP (PDF)
- Steamboat Regional EPC Project - Boiler Replacement RFP (PDF)
- NW Colorado - Safety Information (PDF)
- Steamboat Lighting Labor Only RFP Main Body (PDF)
- Attachment A - Construction Prequalification Application (PDF)
- Attachment B - Questionnaire (PDF)
- Attachment C - Changes in Scope - Work (PDF)
- Attachment D - McKinstry Sample Subcontract (PDF)
- Attachment E - Steamboat Lighting RFP Pricing Sheet (PDF)
- Attachment F - Building List (PDF)
- Attachment G - Steamboat Site Map (PDF)
- Attachment H - McKinstry Concrete Imaging Policy (PDF)
- SSSP Appendix D - (COVID-19) Steamboat (PDF)
Proposals must be emailed in one single PDF document to McKinstry Essention, LLC. Please do NOT submit binders, folders, or any additional information other than the required Attachments list in this document.
SEND PROPOSAL & OTHER RELATED CORRESPONDENCE TO:
- Joe Goodman – Construction Project Engineer
- Cell Phone: 530-777-8268
- Email Joe Goodman
- PROPOSAL DUE: Friday, December 4, 2020 @ 4:00 pm MDT
Anticipated Project Schedule: Summer 2021