Code Enforcement


Land Use Code Complaints

CityView PortalLand use and building grievances (not criminal complaints) can now be submitted electronically through CityView to Code Enforcement. For example, use violations along with any building/construction issue can be reported online through the system.

  1. Greg Jaeger

    Code Compliance Officer

  2. Samantha Harles

    Short-Term Rental Compliance Officer