Season Pass Details
- Rates are the 2022/2023 season rates.
- Prices, season length and fees are subject to change without notice.
- Replacement pass is $10.
- Refund Policy (PDF)
- Season Passes will be available for purchase/pick-up beginning Monday, October 10.
- Please Note: After purchasing your pass online, you will still need to visit the Howelsen Hill Ticket Office to take your pass photo and verify you filled out the Liability Form online.
- The Howelsen Hill Ticket Office is located in the NW corner of the parking lot, adjacent the Howelsen Hill Lodge and main entrance at the base of the ski area.
Season Pass Pick-Up
- After purchasing your Season Pass, please visit the Howelsen Hill Ticket Office to have your photo taken and pass printed.
- If you would like your pass pre-printed, email a photo to email@example.com. Photos must be of your face only with no sunglasses, goggles, hats, or other people in the photo. If the photo does not meet these requirements, it will not be used. Please give the Ticket Office at least 48 hours to process your pass prior to pick-up.
- Howelsen Hill provides pre-season pass pick-up opportunities. We highly encourage you to pick up your pass prior to opening week to avoid longer wait times, especially if you have a child participating in SSWSC training that week.
Click HERE or on the "Buy Season Pass" button for a list of available options and to purchase your pass online.