Report A Concern

The city wants to hear from you. If there is a concern, issue or compliment you would like to pass along, discuss or address, see the following contacts:

ADA Compliance

  • Tom Leeson serves as the Director of General Services and ADA Compliance Coordinator for the City of Steamboat Springs. He can be reached by calling 970-871-8249 or by email.
  • If you wish to register a formal complaint about the City of Steamboat Springs compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, please see the City's ADA Grievance Procedures (PDF) and ADA Accessibility Grievance Form (PDF).

Animal Related Issues

  • 970-879-1144 (Dispatch)

Bicycle Related Hazards or Complaints

  • 970-871-8293 (Public Works Engineer)

City Council

  • Email all seven members of City Council with a concern, comment or issue.

Criminal or Potential Criminal Activity

  • 9-1-1 (Emergency)
  • 970-879-1144 (Dispatch)

 Complaint of Discrimination with the Federal Office of Civil Rights: 

Noxious Weeds, Sign Complaints & Questions on Vacation Home Rentals or Secondary Units

Park and Park Bathroom Maintenance

  • 970-879-4300 - Parks & Recreation

Potholes / Street Concerns / Winter Plowing Issues

  • Report a concern to the Streets Superintendent regarding potholes, winter plowing concerns or damaged signs by filling out this form. Or call the Streets Department at 970-879-1807.

Street Light Outages

  • Call the Streets Department at 970-879-1807.

Traffic Signals maintained by the City of Steamboat Springs

  • The City of Steamboat Spring maintains three traffic signals in the city limits and can be contacted at 970-879-1807 for concerns. These signals are located at:
    • Pine Grove Road & Central Park Drive
    • Pine Grove Road & Mt. Werner Road
    • Central Park Drive & Mt. Werner Road
  • All signals located on U.S. Highway 40 are maintained by CDOT. To report a concern about CDOT signals, call CDOT in Craig, CO at 970-824-5104

Trial Programs

To comment on any of the trial programs currently underway across the City of Steamboat Springs, contact the following departments.

 Water/Sewer/Stormwater Emergencies 

  • Call the City Hall Front Desk 970-879-2060 (Monday - Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.)
  • For issues that require immediate attention, call Steamboat Springs Police Dispatch at 970-879-1144.
  • Or, access the Stormwater communication form to ask questions, file complaints, report violations/illicit discharge, or submit comments.

Other Issues

  • Contact City Hall at 970-879-2060 or email your concern, which will be routed to the appropriate staff contact.