Required Participation Forms:
- 2018-2019 Recreation Family Record
- Parent Handbook
- Current Immunizations
- If your child is not FULLY immunized, you must submit one of the following annually.
- You will have the option to upload a copy of current immunization or exemption forms with your Recreation Family Record via DocuSIgn. Please have these ready when filling out Family Record.
*NEW FOR SUMMER 2019*
Required Recreation Family Record will be sent to your email within one week of registration. Required forms are due within 48 hours of receiving email via Docusign.
Other Available Forms
These forms are only required as needed, and would be returned to Holly Rockwood.
- This form, complete with accompanying documentation, must be returned prior to registration for the scholarship to apply. Please let staff know if you are also receiving funds through any other sources.
- This form is required if your child requires any medication to be given or carried (either by staff or the participant) during programming. This includes Epipens, inhalers, prescription medications, and all over the counter medication.
- - This form walks you through how to see your family's schedule, how to find out if you have household credit, how to view your payment plan, and how to print a tax statement for Childcare tax credits.
Holly RockwoodRegistration SpecialistPhone: 970-871-7015
Alexis WolfYouth & Teen Programs CoordinatorPhone: 970-871-7053
245 Howelsen Parkway
Steamboat Springs, CO 80487
P.O. Box 775088
Steamboat Springs, Co 80477
Phone: 970-879-4300Fax: 970-870-0173
Current Session: Session III - Jan 7th - March 15th
- Includes information on School Days Off
- Current Session ASSET Clubs
Next Session: Session IV - March 18th - June 5th
Registration opens February 11th at 7:30 AM
- Next Session Registration Form
- Next Session Newsletter Includes information on School Days Off
- Next Session ASSET Clubs
- Next Session Middle School registration Form