LOCATION: 845 Howelsen Pkwy
|Howelsen Hill||Olympian Hall||Fireplace Room|
EQUIPMENT INCLUDED WITH RESERVATION:
- 14 (8' rectangular banquet) tables
- 140 chairs
- Projection screen
- Kitchen space includes sink and counterspace (no heating or cooling elements)
- Note: Wi-Fi access is NOT available in Howelsen Lodge
It is the responsibility of the renter to return all furniture to the original location and to empty all trash receptacles and deposit trash into outside dumpsters (dumpster key is provided).
To obtain permission to serve alcoholic beverages, the City Clerk's office must be contacted at the time of reservation approval. Please contact Julie Franklin at 970-879-2060 ext. 248 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alcoholic beverages are NOT permitted outside of the lodge.
A Certificate of Insurance is required if an event is open to the public, or proof thereof, for $1,000,000 of general liability coverage with the City of Steamboat Springs named as additional insured.
You are responsible for picking up the key the day of your event or on the Friday prior to a weekend event.
- Key pick up is at Parks and Recreation - 245 Howelsen Parkway
- Call 970-879-4300 to arrange key pick up
- Office Hours are Mon thru Thurs 8am – 5pm and Fridays 8am – 12pm
- Key must be returned the day after your event or by Monday if the event is on a weekend